Web Design by: Me Website questions or comments contact: webmaster@hamiltoncoun tyveterans.com

Hamilton County Veterans

“Veterans Serving Veterans”

County Veteran Service Officers

Every County in Indiana has a Veteran Service Officer (CVSO) to assist all Veterans and their Family members. Here is a link to the list of all Indiana County VSO’s, click here and select your county and reach out to your CVSO. If you are outside Indiana, click this LINK to find your CVSO across all states.

These CVSO's are veterans who stand ready to help you with your Veteran-related needs. The County Veterans Service Officers are trained and certified by the state. They have all the forms and necessary information to assist you in obtaining services, benefits and compensation due to you from the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs.  The County Veteran Service Officers will assist you in finding the information and resources you need to solve your service-related issues. They are your liaison for all veteran issues.

Marion County has Indiana’s largest number of Veterans and they have 2 CVSO’s and are asking for 2 more in 2019. Hamilton County, one of the top 4 largest Veteran counties in the state, has 1 full time CVSO and we are working on training 2 part time CVSO’s to assist you in 2019.

Hamilton County Veteran Service Officer - The County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO) should be your first contact when you need assistance - If you are in a crisis mode, call the National Suicide Hotline above. Your CVSO has a compassionate understanding of the problems which confront Veterans, widows, widowers, and children. The County Veterans Service Officer knows the extent, the meaning and the application of laws that have been passed by the U.S, Congress in the interests of Veterans and their dependents. They also know the rules and regulations adopted by the Department of Veterans Affairs to clarify and implement those laws. The County Veterans Service Officer will apply specialized knowledge in the best way suited to the needs of every individual Veteran or their beneficiary who comes to the office for assistance.

Attached here are 3 booklets that ALL our CVSO’s will find very helpful when filing VA Benefit claims. Each booklet explains what information and documents are necessary to file a claim.

Hamilton County Veteran Service Officer

      Lynn Epperson

      1 Hamilton County Square Suite 179

      Noblesville, Indiana 46060


      317-776-9610  M-F 8am-4pm

      Fax 317-776-8525



Top of Page

IDVA Logo 1