Addiction & Rehabilitation
Drugs/Addiction/Rehab - We have listed many links to all sorts of rehab centers here that should assist your or your family or friends in trying to find the right place for you. In the process, something to think about is finding a rehab center that uses Contingency Management (CM) to help Veterans stay drug free. This site fully explains CM and how it’s used. It gets real results and keeps more Veterans drug free. CM is a reward or reinforcement technique to bolster abstinence from drugs or alcohol use by re-framing treatment. Instead of punishing you for doing something wrong it rewards you positively for doing something right!!.
- Addiction Group is dedicated to help individuals suffering from substance abuse and prevent new cases through credible information and spreading awareness to as many as we can reach. Every fact-based piece of content is written by journalists or medical professionals. Also, we have no affiliations to any rehab centers, we aren’t sponsored, and we display no advertisements on our website. They have many exceptional links for all addictions and they have a specialized Veteran’s page.
- All Treatment Rehab for Veterans is a community-based public-benefit website connecting people to the addiction resources they need. We combined the government's national addiction treatment center database (SAMHSA) with modern location technology to help veterans find local addiction treatment. Our Find A Veteran's Treatment Center Near Me technology uses the location of your computer, tablet, or cell phone to generate a local listing of veteran addiction treatment centers in and around your community. Click 'Allow' on the Location Services Pop-Up so it will find your nearest locations.
- DrugRehab.com - is a web resource provided and funded by Advanced Recovery Systems (ARS). ARS is an integrated behavioral health care management organization dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We provide well-researched, fact-based resources on this site and we use a three pronged approach scientifically proven to help people overcome their addictions.
- Treatment-Centers.net is a community based public-benefit website devoted to helping individuals and families find help for addiction and dual diagnosis. Our site contains the largest and most comprehensive publicly rated and reviewed directory of addiction treatment centers in existence. Our aim is to provide a platform for people to learn and share about addictions and co-occurring disorders, and serve as a trustworthy resource for information about addiction and addiction treatment centers. We provide free drug and alcohol assessments submitted through our assessment form, and have a toll-free helpline staffed by professional counselors 24/7. If you or someone you know is struggling with drug addiction, alcoholism, dual diagnosis or behavioral addiction (i.e. sex addiction, gambling addiction, internet addiction) call us at 888-995-6394, we're here to help you!
- Treatment 4 Addiction website lists all the local Indiana rehab centers you may choose from. They also discuss addiction, disorders, treatment and recovery.
- American Addiction Centers guide summarizes available governmental, organizational and other resources and makes them easily accessible to Veterans or their family & friends searching for assistance. Whether the addiction is caused by PTSD, sexual abuse, pain medication or some other trauma, this site will help direct you through it.
- Rehab Center . Net is an organization connecting people seeking treatment to the resources they need. If you’re ready, or even if you’re just considering your options, we are here to help! You can talk to a member of our trusted, professional, and compassionate staff at RehabCenter.net 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are here to take your call whenever you’re ready to make it. And we’re here to connect you to the program best suited to you, your addiction, your situation, and your needs. You are our #1 priority, and we’re here for you and whatever you need to ensure a long and successful recovery process!
- SMART Recovery is a 4 step self-management & recovery training process/program you can sign up for online. It can help one recover from all types of addictive behaviors by using the 4 steps, Building & Maintaining Motivation, Coping With Urges, Managing Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviors, and Living a Balanced Life. Please look into this if you are and can be self-motivated at working through your addiction.
- The Recovery Village, while it is rehab-center which is not located in Indiana, their website has many resources may offer our Veterans help concerning alcohol/drug addictions and why it affects Veterans. 1 in 10 returning Veterans today will suffer from some sort of addition due to their Service and to get a better handle on curing this disease, this site can help you understand the reasons why behind it. Please take the time to look it over and I hope it helps.
- AddictionResource.com was founded in 2014 to provide a community for those recovering from addiction and to help patients find the highest quality care for a successful recovery. Our goal is to provide resources to help patients and their loved ones so that they may stay on the road to recovery, and can successfully overcome addiction for life. We believe in our ability to help improve the lives of others, and belief is what motivates us to educate and support our readers every day. Addiction Resource is not a treatment center and does not accept payments or advertising offers. Instead, we work to provide free resources to help people better understand their addiction and motivate them to make the first step in seeking support. Please use the link above to read about their Veteran support. During this Coronavirus Pandemic, please do not put off or stop your addiction treatment! Here is our page to help you get through your treatments during this pandemic - https://addictionresource.com/treatment/addiction-during-covid-19-outbreak/ .
- Northbound’s Addiction Treatment Services cover every aspect of alcohol/drug rehab for Veterans, med-detox, mental health, depression, PTSD, anxiety, dual diagnosis,,,, etc. They have inpatient centers in the western US but their website lists links for help in every state. Their website is loaded with all sorts of links to help someone or the family of someone who is ready and willing to accept that they have an issue and are ready to deal with it. They will assist one in finding the proper treatment and facility that will guide one to ensure long-term recovery. They break down options and discuss all the various types of facilities one might pick and they have articles archived for all to read and understand what is needed like “Staying Sober”, “How to Combat Boredom”, or “Dealing with Difficult People” and what commitment it takes to see it through. Their Mission is to assist clients in successfully celebrating one year of continuous sobriety. We believe reaching this monumental milestone in any recovery will allow our clients the opportunity to live a sober, successful and productive life!
- Alcohol Treatment.net is another great location to find drug/alcohol treatment centers near you that will help you to recover. Their site is very easy to navigate or you may call their free and confidential number 800-247-9938.
- QuitSmokingCommunity.org has a website where Veterans can seek support to quit smoking. Quit Smoking Community is a virtual community that offers support and information for those trying to kick the deadliest habit in the world. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, smoking-related diseases have killed 10 times more Americans than the combined toll in all the wars the country has fought. Our vision for Quit Smoking Community is to provide a hub where visitors can access information regarding quitting smoking, as well as download resources and tools to help them begin and complete their quit journey. The link above will take you to their Military/Veteran page to get you started.
- Alcohol Rehab Guide .org is an organization dedicated to providing extensive and reliable information on the various aspects of alcohol abuse and addiction. As you may know, alcohol use can have a tremendous impact on both active duty and retired military. Over time, alcoholism takes a toll on an individual’s personal life, professional goals, health and emotional well-being. We at Alcohol Rehab Guide, want to help provide resources to as many veterans as possible to help them overcome their issues.
- Amethyst House – Amethyst House is a residential and outpatient treatment center for substance abuse and gambling addictions, located in Bloomington, IN. We offer residential support to women and men who would benefit from a structured living environment to stabilize their recovery from alcohol, drug and gambling addiction. Residents work with a case manager to obtain employment, apply for other financial benefits, identify coping skills, build a recovery support network and address individualized life skills needs.
- Denver Recovery Center is a great post that gives advice to Veterans suffering from addiction and depression, how they can seek help as well as a list of support groups at the bottom of the page that they can use to find help and guidance.
- Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
- Top of Page