These sites have links on Veteran Compensation Programs. Remember to always work with your County Veteran Service Officer or your American Legion/VFW Posts service officer/advocate as they will assist you in properly filling out and filing your paperwork.
- Explore VA - Learn about VA Benefits that you may be eligible for.
- Elderly Veterans Benefits - As Veterans age the Department of Veterans affairs (VA) will provide benefits and services that will address a variety of issues including the changing health risks they face, as well as financial challenges through the VA benefits and health services.
- Aid & Attendance Pension - Is additional monetary payment for those Veterans and Survivors who require in-home aid and attendance to survive. This site is the VA Benefits page which breaks down this benefit as compared to Basic and Housebound.
- Veteran Aid is a website that will assist in understanding the Aid & Attendance Pension and they will guide you through the process of applying for it.
- Dept VA Benefits Home Page links for benefits through the VA - Compensation, Pension, Education/Training, Employment/Vocational Rehab, Home Loans, Life Insurance, Transition and many more links.
- Veterans Benefits Compensation Home Page to help you navigate compensation benefit types, claims, dates and the overall process.
- VA Web Automated Reference Manual System - The Web Automated Reference Manual System (WARMS) includes manuals, directives, handbooks, Title 38 Code of Federal Regulations and more. The publications provide information about the Department of Veterans Affairs benefits policies.
- VA Compensation Rate $$ Tables are listed on this page.
- How Does the VA Set Your Percentage of Disability? What do the numbers mean and how does the VA determine if a Veteran’s disability should be deemed 30% versus 100%, and so forth? This site will explain.
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors - A book of publications describing each benefit - Health Care Benefits, Burial & Memorial Benefits, Non Health Care Benefits and VA Facilities.
- US Veterans Compensation Programs - This is a site to help U.S. Veterans get answers to their service connected claims or disability.
- Cybersarges website has several links on Veterans Admin Compensation Claims.
- Military & Veterans Benefits Ultimate Guide covers the health benefits, pension and compensation programs.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
Top of Page