Legal Links For Veterans
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) is an independent nonprofit organization that has worked since 1980 to ensure that the U.S. government keeps its pact with our nation's 25 million veterans and active duty personnel by providing them the federal benefits they have earned through their service to our country. Helping veterans and active duty personnel obtain the benefits they deserve. We also need to donate to their cause so they may continue to fight for the rights of those who protect us.
- Indiana Legal Services ensuring equal access to justice. ILS is a non-profit law firm that provides free civil legal services to eligible low-income Veterans, service members and their families in non-criminal cases throughout the state of Indiana. Call 317-631-9433 Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9am-3pm.
- Legal Services Corporation - Is an independent nonprofit established by Congress in 1974 to provide financial support for civil legal aid to low-income Americans. LSC promotes equal access to justice by providing funding to 134 independent non-profit legal aid programs in every state, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories. LSC grantees serve thousands of low-income individuals, children, families, seniors, and veterans in 813 offices in every congressional district. Read more about the vital role legal aid plays in a just America.
- Stateside Legal - Website is designed especially to help low-income service members, Veterans and their families find the legal services that are available free of charge.
- Justice For Vets Veterans treatment courts have gained national prominence as the most innovative solution for veterans caught up in the criminal justice system due to substance use and/or mental health disorders and trauma. Veterans treatment courts connect these men and women to the benefits and treatment they have earned; saving their lives, families, and futures, and saving tax dollars for the American public. Learn more here and set up one in your area!!
- Just Great Lawyers.com offers legal assistance through links to sites which help with things from child support to restoring one's drivers license.
- Veteran Rights & Discrimination: Are You A Victim? Florin/Roebig Trial Attorneys out of Florida have a great blog on Veteran discrimination covering your rights with Laws and Acts that have you covered should you be a victim. I am not saying we need to call them but their page will help you decide what to do if you are discriminated against.
Disclaimer:The web sites listed above are not associated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, and has no official or unofficial affiliation with the Hamilton County Veterans Corp., or its Officers, or its membership. This web page was created as a resource for the members of the Hamilton County Veterans Corp. as well as use by the general public
Top of Page